Be a part of Middle Tennessee’s largest business circle!
Although there are many different reasons for investing in the Mt. Juliet Chamber, a few common needs unite us all. Your investment in the Chamber comes with tangible benefits, from business and professional development to relationship-building opportunities. In addition, your investment continues to support Chamber programs and initiatives that help you start, manage, and grow your business.
When you invest in the Mt. Juliet Chamber, you invest in your success, as well as the success of Mt. Juliet as a whole. We are the business advocacy organization for our community, helping more than 600 member businesses grow and prosper.
We realize that one size doesn't fit all. Our investment structure combines value-based membership with the ability to choose what works best for your business. We offer a range of memberships to fit any business model, from main street to wall street and everywhere in between!
Even if time does not permit active engagement, there is still great value to membership, as seen by the stats below.
- Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from a Chamber member than a nonmember
- 95% of the "Best Places to Work in America" are Chamber members
- Most consumers (59%) think being an active Chamber member is an effective business strategy
- If a company is highly involved with a Chamber, consumers are 12% more likely to believe that company's products stack up better than the competition
- When consumers know a restaurant is a Chamber member, they are 40% more likely to eat there over the next several months
- When consumers know an insurance company is a Chamber member, they are 43% more likely to buy insurance from that company
- Consumers are 44% more likely to think positively of a small business that is a Chamber member; 63% would be more likely to purchase goods and services from that business in the future
(Source: A nationwide study conducted by the Shapiro Group)