We asked our members how they would describe the Mt. Juliet Chamber and this is what they had to say!
Though there are as many different reasons for investing in the Chamber as there are members, a few common needs seem to unite us all. If you're interested in meeting people, helping to create a climate where business can flourish, or getting involved to improve the quality of life in Mt. Juliet, the Chamber can help!
Our Investment structure combines value-based membership with the ability to choose what works best for your business! We invite you to partner with the Chamber in the "Most Business Friendly City" in Tennessee.
Why Invest? It pays to be a member!
- Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from a Chamber member than a nonmember
- 95% of the "Best Places to Work in America" are Chamber members
- Most consumers (59%) think being an active Chamber member is an effective business strategy
- If a company is highly involved with a Chamber, consumers are 12% more likely to believe that company's products stack up better than the competition
- When consumers know a restaurant is a Chamber member, they are 40% more likely to eat there over the next several months
- When consumers know an insurance company is a Chamber member, they are 43% more likely to buy insurance from that company
- Consumers are 44% more likely to think positively of a small business that is a Chamber member; 63% would be more likely to purchase goods and services from that business in the future
(Source: A nationwide study conducted by the Shapiro Group)
The Mt. Juliet Chamber is where people come together to do business, to learn, and to make our community a better place. You may devote as much or as little time as you like, but by being engaged, you enhance the value of your company's membership and you support the Chamber's efforts to build a thriving business community. We deliver value to our members through a variety of opportunities to CONNECT, ADVOCATE, PROMOTE AND SUPPORT.